Cycle Claims Specialists
Cycle Claims is operated Macks Solicitors. We are an established firm of personal injury lawyers with an unrivalled reputation for achieving the best possible results for our clients.
If you’ve had an accident on your bike, you need the very best specialist help on your side. Unlike motorists, cyclists don’t usually have the protection and representation of their insurance company to rely on.
Cycling accidents are also different from any other kind of personal injury claim. Because we’ve handled hundreds of successful claims over the last 20 years, no firm of solicitors understands you, your injuries and your bike better than we do.
Injuries from relatively minor road rash through to serious spinal damage often have specific characteristics that only someone with experience in this area will have seen before.
In addition, your expensive bike may have sustained damage that’s invisible to the naked eye and requires professional inspection and testing.
There are also complex issues associated with this area of the law that other solicitors may not be fully up to speed with.
You can rest assured that we have the expertise you need and will always go that extra mile to recover the compensation you deserve.
Our team is here to fight your corner and ensure that your case is handled professionally and efficiently from start to finish.
We will assist in recovering compensation not only for any physical and psychological injuries sustained, but also for…
- Bike repairs or for a replacement bike
- Replacement clothing damaged in the accident
- The cost of replacing damaged equipment such as helmet, lights and monitors
- Private medical treatment, rehabilitation and counselling
- Loss of earnings if your injuries have resulted in an absence from work
- The cost of prescriptions, medication or medical equipment
- Aids or adaptations you might need to your home
- Travelling expenses connected with your treatment, claim or incurred as a result of being unable to ride your bike
- Costs to cover any jobs or tasks that you are unable to do around the house while you are recovering
We act for clients throughout the UK and are more than happy to make home or hospital visits. We can also arrange appointments at one of our designated interview facilities, which are spread across England and Wales.
Call us for free on 0800 980 9385 for advice without obligation.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds on behalf of injured claimants and will guide you through your cycle claim.
Recovering the full cost of getting your bike repaired or replaced, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
To alleviate pain, help you return to work or get back on your bike. We will help you make the best recovery possible.