Cycle Claim Specialist – James Pritchard
James studied Law at Newcastle University and qualified as a solicitor in 2007, joining Macks in 2010. James has since become a key member of our cycle injury claims team, having built up significant experience in all areas of cycle injury claims. James is a keen mountain biker and enjoys riding around the North York Moors most weekends. His cycling has taken him on tours of Scotland and to the World Cup course at Dalby Forest.
Examples Of James’ Cycling Claims Include…
Representing a student who was knocked from his bike by a car pulling out in front of him. The cyclist suffered an amputated ear, head injuries causing amnesia and permanent tinnitus. His university studies were severely affected. Despite the cyclist not being able to recall the accident circumstances due to his amnesia, James was able to recover a substantial amount of compensation for him.
Successfully acting on behalf of a cyclist who, in a freak accident, was being overtaken by a car towing a fast food vendor’s trailer when its hatch unexpectedly fell open and hit the cyclist in the back. The cyclist suffered significant injuries, including a collapsed lung.
Acting for a cyclist who was commuting to work when, while passing some temporary road works, he lost control of his bicycle on a patch of oil and crashed. The cyclist suffered facial scarring with the oil from the road, “tattooing” his face. James was not only able to recover compensation, but also obtained private surgery for the cyclist to remove the scarring.
- Mr Pritchard kept me up to date on how the claim was going and the paperwork I received from him was prompt and in easy to understand wording. Thanks for a smashing service.
- The service provided by James Pritchard was excellent. I will gladly recommend Macks to friends and family.
- James was great. Clear explanation of all processes. Very nice to deal with.
- Excellent service from James. Would recommend.
- James Pritchard was fantastic throughout. Very professional and helpful. Would highly recommend Macks to anyone. Many thanks for everything.
- I am grateful for the payment I have received and the hard work James has put into my claim to get this result. Thanks again.
- It is with deep gratitude and privilege to have had the best possible service and outcome.
- First class service from James and all the staff.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds on behalf of injured claimants and will guide you through your cycle claim.
Recovering the full cost of getting your bike repaired or replaced, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
To alleviate pain, help you return to work or get back on your bike. We will help you make the best recovery possible.