Cycle Claim Specialist – Frank O’Connor
Frank studied Law at Newcastle University. After graduating, he completed his training as a solicitor in London, where he worked for several years. Frank joined Macks as a partner in 1996. He has vast experience in all areas of personal injury work, with particular expertise in catastrophic injury claims.
Frank specialises in complex brain and spinal injury cases and is a solicitor member of Headway, the brain injury charity. Frank has settled numerous multi-million-pound claims throughout his career. Frank is a keen sportsman and a regular cyclist. He has acted for many cyclists over the years, ranging from professional athletes and Olympians to casual riders.
Examples Of Frank’s Cycling Claims Include…
- Representing a cyclist who suffered a severe brain injury when he was hit by an uninsured car driver. This case was complicated by the fact that the cyclist was not wearing a helmet. He was awarded a multi-million-pound settlement.
- Acting for families of cyclists who have suffered fatal injuries.
- Recovering damages for psychiatric injuries for a cyclist who witnessed his father being knocked off his bike and suffering fatal injuries.
- Acting for a cyclist who fell off her bike as a result of hitting a large pothole. She suffered nasty facial injuries.
- Recovering substantial damages for a cyclist who suffered a severe degloving injury to his leg when hit by a car.
- Excellent service, Mr O’Connor was very professional and efficient. Thank you for all your support and advice.
- Absolutely brilliant! Can’t thank you enough for your help.
- I would like to thank Mr O’Connor for the professional, efficient and friendly manner in which he handled my claim.
- Your professionalism has been outstanding.
- I was treated very well, almost like a close friend.
- Excellent service!
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds on behalf of injured claimants and will guide you through your cycle claim.
Recovering the full cost of getting your bike repaired or replaced, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
To alleviate pain, help you return to work or get back on your bike. We will help you make the best recovery possible.