Cycle Claim Specialist – Anthony McCarthy
Anthony obtained a degree in Politics at Nottingham University. He then went on to study at Nottingham Law School, completing his training at Macks and qualifying as a solicitor in 2000. He became a Director in the summer of 2011. Anthony has particular expertise and experience in more complex and unusual cycle injury claims. Anthony takes a great interest in current affairs and is interested in all things sports-related.
Examples Of Anthony’s Cycling Claims Include…
Acting on behalf of a cyclist who suffered spinal fractures when a car turned right into his path as he was cycling downhill. He was awarded over £50,000.
Acting for a cyclist hit by a van entering the roundabout he was cycling across. The cyclist suffered a fractured hip and sciatic nerve damage resulting in a “dropped foot”. This claim was complicated by the fact that the insurers argued the cyclist was partly to blame for not having lights on his bike.
Acting for a young woman cyclist hit by a car as she cycled to work. She suffered a severe elbow fracture resulting in permanent loss of function.
- A “first-class” service in all aspects of my claim.
- Very helpful. No pressure. Prompt and professional.
- Anthony is not only an expert and a professional solicitor, he is able to relate things simplistically. Most of all, I find him to be a kind person.
- A quick and efficient service. Very impressed!
- Excellent service, felt very personal to me.
- Absolutely brilliant, will recommend to friends.
- Many thanks for your patience and understanding when dealing with my claim.
Our specialist lawyers have recovered millions of pounds on behalf of injured claimants and will guide you through your cycle claim.
Recovering the full cost of getting your bike repaired or replaced, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible.
To alleviate pain, help you return to work or get back on your bike. We will help you make the best recovery possible.